@6 hours ago with 159461 notes
During the opening ceremony for the Sochi Winter Olympic Games, mechanical snowflakes rose towards the sky and bloomed to create the Olympic rings,
except for one
@11 hours ago with 90877 notes
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
@11 hours ago with 171292 notes
Take note: this is how to properly disarm someone. Always go to the outside of the arm, not the inside.
ah yes I have been doing it wrong the whole time it seems cowering in fear was not the first step
(Source: deaglefifty, via skeletonbonesss)